Friday, October 29, 2004

Voice Mail

Does anybody know how to work these stupid Nokia cell phones? I spent half my minutes tonight just trying to check my voice mail- even called customer service 'cause everything I did (according to the book) didn't work. Geez...'course Josh is never around when I need him to be. :) Guess he's off doing more important things...guys and technology- never reliable when you need them to be...

We had a going-away supper for Terri tonight at Front Street...had a great time laughing and carrying on...spent way too much money on food that I only ate half of, oh well, such is life...

Sunday night is going to be awesome...should be one interesting night, that's all I can say... :)

Have a great weekend y'all...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom