I'd forgotten how fun the single life can be...a guy came in to work last night, kind of lingered around a little...not sure how old he was, mid-twenties or upper-twenties, I don't know...cute, very nice...called me "ma'am"...I don't think I'm old enough to be called ma'am, but anyways...yeah, I'm definitely enjoying this whole "coming out of my shell" thing...hopin' to make one last trip up to UNC before the semester's over, spend some time with a friend or two...decided to skip my 2:00 class today because I just didn't feel like going to it (it's not like I've missed any classes of it up until now anyway)...life, in short, is awesome. :)
I've become addicted to ice cream lately. My mom says I'm free to eat as much of it as I want...I think she just wants to fatten me up, lol...I read in a forward recently that "stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts"...I really liked that one, hadn't ever thought of that before... :)
When you're stressed, take a prayer break. Laughter is the best medicine. Love life.
"...give every moment to the One who's given today..." (from "Every Moment" by Joy Williams)
Peace out. :)-
1 comment:
YAY!!!
I am happy that you are happy!
What's your schedule like on Wednesday or Thursday? I know it's Thanksgiving....
BUT Ryan will be coming to visit Angier so he can have Thanksgiving dinner with my family. Maybe you guys could finally meet?
Also, exams officially start at UNC on the 9th. So far, I think all of my projects and tests are scheduled DAYS before the official exam schedule. i think the only day i couldn't would be the 11th.
Post a Comment