Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Enough Already :)-

I know everybody means well, but please- no more matchmaking...I have no problem with dating, but I'm a big girl...I don't need suggestions of who I should date...I can do it myself, really... :)
Likewise for the poor guy...if a guy wants to ask me out, he can do it on his own...if he needs help to ask me out, I probably don't need him to begin with , lol...
I don't need a guy to make me complete...I'm content with my life right now...it's fairly busy most of the time, I have plenty of friends to hang out with, and God fills in any of the gaps left over... :)
HOWEVER...I'm definitely keepin' my eyes open...LOL...
Thank You, Father, for the life you've given me...and for my well-meaning friends... :)
--Last test for the week- yah!!
--Had my interview today, went pretty good, glad it's over with...now I just have to wait and see what comes of it...
Life is so good!!
Peace out... :)-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the trying to hook you up thing. If my cousin comes i won't make you meet him and about the other guy...i won't force him to ask you out. Lol. Don't know why i was doing it all anywayz bc i know i hate when people try to hook me up.

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom