Monday, November 29, 2004

Good Times, Good Times :)

I wouldn't have changed a thing about my Thanksgiving weekend...well, except for not being as tired afterwards, maybe...hung out with a friend and her boyfriend Wednesday night, had a really great time..."cake batter" ice cream is really good, by the way...had plenty of food and plenty of family over for Thanksgiving Day, as usual...stuffed ourselves silly, lol...watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the one starring Jim Carrey as the Grinch) twice this weekend...talked to one of my friends on the phone till I was too tired to talk on Thursday and Friday night...went shopping most of the day on Friday and all day Saturday...the store at Cracker Barrell is really cool, found some neat things there...Dairy Queen's "Oreo Blizzards" are actually pretty good...caught up on some much-needed sleep on Sunday, then went to Bible Study...I had a great time mingling with [almost] everybody...playin' a little basketball (missing almost every shot, lol) and just hanging out in general...
So many things to do in the next couple of weeks...exams coming up...time for a haircut...more shopping to do...(hopefully) a trip up to UNC-CH to have a little fun...I'm looking forward to all of it (except for the exams, of course)...
Christmas is less than a month away!!! :)
Maybe it's just the holiday season, or maybe it's something more, but my mindset continues to change, as well as my heart...in a good way, of course...life is so good, and I'm so thankful for what I have, and who I have, in my life...God is so good...
Peace out... :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom