A little vanilla ice cream with some Hershey's chocolate syrup on it will cure anything, lol...I really don't hate guys, as much as my last entry may come across as that...I'd just like people in general to be a little more trustworthy, to do and act the way they say they will...hey, so I'm a little idealistic...I just want to laugh at the absurdity of the things going on in my life sometimes...God keeps me flying high, though, which is all that really counts...I keep crawling more and more out of my shell, too, which is good... learning to really experience life and be confident in who I am and what I stand for...
Gonna see an old friend tomorrow, we'll see how that goes- I'm looking forward to it, could be fun...
I'm so thankful for my friends, all of them...the staff at work are like family to me...anytime I'm starting to feel down, I think God reaches down and picks a person or two- or a whole bunch- to lift me back up. Isn't God awesome? :)
Well, time for a little sleep I guess...Night...Keep praying...
No comments:
Post a Comment