I don't just want to be a Christian or act like I'm a Christian...I want to live it out in my daily life. I want others to know I'm a Christian, and to know what I stand for. I love my life...there's been circumstances over the last few months that haven't been any fun to go through- heck, they've been downright heartbreaking at times- but because of all that I have gone through, I've become so much stronger and closer to God...He's given me so much peace and hope and joy, both for the present and for my future...I sincerely hope that others can see it in me...I feel like I'm on a constant high- not a high that drugs or other such stuff could give me, but a feeling that only God can give, that nothing else can come close to...nothing can really truly hurt me or get me down with God feeling this close...it's an absolutely awesome feeling... :)
"From now on, I am going to grab the good times with both arms. I am going to walk outside and feel the sun on my face and learn to laugh, really laugh again. Most of all, I'm going to take the love that comes my way and hold on to it for dear life. Sometimes we don't need new scenery, just new eyes." ~ Dawn Miller
"Always too soon to quit. Never too late to start." ~Anonymous
"A keen sense of humor helps us to tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable." ~Reverend Billy Graham
"We are not placed on this earth to see through each other, but to see each other through." ~William M. Kinnaird
"God gives us strength enough, and sense enough, for every thing he wants us to do." ~John Ruskin
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming." ~Goethe, German poet & scientist
Peace, love, happiness.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment