Next week is finals week, then one more semester to go, and I'll be done with school- yah!! I can't wait for it to all be over with...These past four years have flown by...I think every year ends up going by faster than the year before...
Sometimes I wish I could hold onto it all for just a little longer, though, you know? Have time stand still for a little while...I've gone through many changes this semester, and I think most all of them were for the better...I've seen changes in others, too, some good and some not so good...some friendships have grown stronger, while others have begun to fade...it's been one of the most interesting yet trying semesters I've ever had, and I'm sure I won't forget it for a while to come...it's done me alot of good overall, and for that I'm thankful...
Smile and be happy...life is good... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment