Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another Holiday, Come and Gone

What an awesome Christmas...went to the usual Christmas Eve supper at my aunt and uncle's house, got to hold my cute baby cousin again... :) I got plenty of presents, saw plenty of family, and ate plenty of food on Christmas Day...stayed up way too late every night talking with Lelia, lol...definitely didn't want to get up Tuesday morning because of it...
IT SNOWED!!! We still have plenty of snow in my yard...anybody wanna go sledding? :)-
Sunday was a lazy day...finally rolled out of bed around noon- I haven't done that in ages- and church was cancelled, so we just grazed on all the leftovers and watched movie after movie- haven't done that in ages either...
Monday was another lazy day, unfortunately...we would've gone shopping like we've always done, but the snow and ice kept us in...did a little shopping last night with Anna, though, so that ought to make up for it, at least a little... :)
I think we're gonna have to take our new DVD player back where it came from and get a refund or an exchange- the picture fades in and out- I don't think it's supposed to be doing that, lol...
I had originally thought that when I got out for Christmas break, I'd have time to sit back and relax...boy was I wrong...I'd also thought- silly me- that the week after Christmas would be a time to relax and catch up on some sleep...but I've been trying to see and hang out with everybody I can before we all have to go back to school, so it's been anything but lazy...busy can be good, though... :)-
New Year's is just a couple of days away...
Ah, life...

mood: giddy :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom