I've found a dessert that I actually love (next to my mom's Christmas sugar cookies, that is)... cheesecake. Especially cheesecake with caramel swirled around on top. My mom said she's gonna get me that instead of making me a birthday cake this year, lol... :)-
I've also found that I like chocolate...not all chocolate, mind you- I'm still picky about it, lol- but I love chocolate with caramel in it (seeing a caramel theme going on here?), and I've gotten addicted recently to chocolate with rice crispies in it...what is wrong with me? LOL. Who knows- maybe I'll start gaining some weight from all these sweets...or not.... :)-
I watched View from the Top this weekend...it was a pretty cute movie- my dad even thought it was funny (which doesn't necessarily mean anything, lol, but still). I'm determined to throw plenty of "down times" into my schedule this semester...gotta find a way to stay sane with all the schoolwork, right? :)-
Peace out....
"Gone" -- TobyMac
No comments:
Post a Comment