Monday, January 03, 2005

Ringin' in the New Year

After being constantly busy for a solid month, I'm ready for some relaxation time...somehow, with school starting back Wednesday, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Ah, well.
I had a great New Year's...went shopping up in Cary with my family on New Year's Eve, ran into a couple of friends while I was up there...Jessamyn and I stayed up way too late talking later that night, lol...did some more shopping on New Year's Day...it was a great day for sales, if only I'd had more money to spend...alas, this seems to be an ongoing plight of mine...I think I'm starting to get a taste of the real world, lol...
Played a couple of rounds of carpet pool and then a pretty close ("intense"? LOL) game of air hockey last night at Bible Study...had a great time hanging out and sharing pictures from the Halloween and Christmas parties...
Thank goodness this is my last semester...I'm so ready to be done...
-Joe, you better not have disappeared out of state before seeing me this time...an email only gets you but so far, ya know, lol...

Prayer is still always needed...
Peace out... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey, Terri here. Glad things are going well. Geeeeez, there never IS rest is there? Had a whirlwind but good holiday here. I REALLY miss all you guys at the library but Dr. Price's Office is very nice and the job is good and very rewarding. People are great but NOT as great as my library family!! I love hearing how you are doing. I will try to cruise thru the journal from time to time but write me or call anytime. We've so enjoyed having Rach home for the holidays and I know...in ways, she is ready to head back the the U. as it should be. I love how life progresses...and changes. I am learning to appreciate the change that is in front of me and I can truly say, I have NOT always been that way. Life is so good isn't it. I am certainly blessed. Stay in touch, I love you, T

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom