Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sleep-Deprived

It's only Tuesday, and I'm already looking forward to the weekend so I can catch up on some sleep. I spent my whole weekend working on school papers and projects...not my idea of a fun weekend. I suppose the only highlight of my weekend was going to Anna's 21st birthday party...I didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked, but at least I had a chance to relax for a little while. I didn't even get to go to Bible Study on Sunday night because of a stupid ad analysis that I had to get done by Monday. Last night I got to bed around 1:00, trying to get more schoolwork done. Five hours of sleep ain't much, I'll tell you that.
--I highly recommend ice cream as a midnight snack...especially if it's vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup drizzled on top, lol...
Well, I'm off to do more work I guess...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom