This weekend was great. I slept in Friday morning, then watched The Day After Tomorrow with my sister...that's a really good movie, by the way...Later on, one of my sisters helped me wash my car, and then we both decided to be real generous and wash my mom's van. 'Course, now my dad thinks we ought to wash the van every weekend, lol...
My cousin and her parents came down Saturday afternoon...I got a little schoolwork done while they were here, and then a little more after they left Sunday afternoon. Missed the sunrise service because I stayed up way too late talking Saturday night...believe it or not, part of that time was spent talking about a topic for my econ paper... :)- I'm determined to start doing research for my papers this week...I've got several things going on in the coming weeks, and I'm tired of having the thoughts of papers weighing me down...that might be part of the reason for my constant headaches for the past week or so...
I skipped my first class this morning...the little hailstorm we had threw me off a little, and then I just got lazy, lol.... :)-
Off to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment