Sunday, May 01, 2005

Out of Sorts

Sometimes I just want to kick myself for acting so weird...I was all set to go to Baker's tonight for his 21st birthday party, but...I don't know, I just got all weird right before I should've been leaving, and I never ended up going. I mean, there were other factors playing into all of it, but still...part of it was just me being weird. And then I got ill about not going, because I really did want to go...and I felt bad that I didn't end up showing for the party. Then I got annoyed about the time it takes me to get there (cause it takes me at least half an hour's drive). Geez. I don't know what gets into me sometimes. Surely tomorrow will be better...

On a happier note, I finally set up the voicemail on my cell phone, after all this time...good thing, too...Joe keeps leaving me messages. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, eh? Well i just have one thing to say about that and that is wink wink!

Susan said...

Very funny...you know the deal... :)-

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom