Monday, May 23, 2005

Things Are Always Changing...

Now that I've graduated, I've been trying to throw out anything that I no longer need. My room has looked like a tornado hit it for a good week now, but it's slowly starting to look better. My room rarely is such a mess (anyone who's ever seen my room can vouch for this, except maybe for Lelia- she's seen it all, lol), but this has been a long time coming. I've been purging, so to speak. I've been buying drawers and cabinets and such to hold all my stuff. That's the problem with thoroughly cleaning your room...you suddenly find that you have alot more stuff than you ever remembered having before, lol...
I got to lookin' at old pictures the other day...it made me start thinking about how much I've changed over the years. Not just physically, either. Like how my taste in guys has changed (and continues to change, lol)...or how I've come out of my shell more, especially in the last six or so months...so many things have changed, and keep changing...but most of it has been for the better, so I can't complain...

"Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better." ~King Whitney Jr.

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom