Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Content :)

I'm in a really upbeat mood today...not because of anything in particular...I guess I'm just very content with the way my life is right now...'course, as we all know, that can always change in an instant, lol...
Got to chat with one of my best friends last night for awhile...haven't been able to do that in ages...you realize just how much you value another's friendship when you have to work at it more, when you can't see each other and talk to each other as much...
My ankle continues to get better, though it's still not 100% yet...I'm having to wrap it again because it wants to swell from all the walking and standing at work. I'm ready to be done with wrapping it, icing it, and propping it up at night. I've been having to do this for a week and a half now- blah.
Gonna go grab some ice cream with Joey tomorrow after work...it'll be nice to spend a little time with him again...and get out of the house. :)-
Time to go make some more money...payday is Friday- woohoo!! :)

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom