Friday, July 01, 2005

Eatin' It Up :)-

I love, absolutely love, my life right now...if nothing ever comes of the interesting things that have been going on lately, I'll still be happy, knowing that I had a great time while it lasted...
But if it does last... :)-
Went out with Heather and Holly last night to Ruby Tuesdays and had a great time...alot of laughs...
Going out tonight to celebrate my first day of full-time employment...gonna be fun... :)-

"...And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?..."
--Travis Tritt, "It's a Great Day to Be Alive"

The Lord is so good to those who wait...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom