Where to begin...
Thursday Joe stopped by, albeit for a second or two, to say hello and see what I'd been up to lately, then left...I think he's supposed to be back in early this week, but we'll see...that night I went up to Sanford with Heather and Alaina and looked at punching bags, among other things. :)- Then we stopped by Applebees for some food before heading back.
Friday night Lelia and her parents came down, which meant the usual family gathering at my Grandmother's house till kinda late...plenty of talking, laughing, and kidding around...got to play with my adorable little 8-month-old cousin too. :)
Saturday I got to sleep in for the first time in weeks...ah, sleep...then we all headed to Fayetteville for a little shopping. I am so tired of shopping...well, it's more like I'm tired of spending my money, lol...anyway, after we got back, we had another one of our 'gatherings', complete with pizza. :)- After Lelia and her parents left that night, we headed to the grocery store with Mama, something I haven't done in a looong time. Definitely haven't been to the grocery store at that time of night. Went home, took a shower, and- finally- got some sleep.
Woke up kinda early Sunday morning to meet Amber, Heather and Holly so we could head down to the beach for the day...brought sunscreen but didn't use it...got sunburned and maybe a little windburned too (my upper legs are killing me now)...I wouldn't go in the water with everybody else, but I still managed to enjoy myself. Played volleyball, got knocked in the head, and knocked the ball on top of the roof, lol...I love the beach. I love hearing the waves come in, and the hot sand, and all the pretty seashells...I love it all. The only thing I don't like is the sunburn. :)-
I've been kinda quiet lately...not quite as talkative as I usually am...or maybe that's just my own perception of it, lol...been doin' some thinking...finally back to being comfortable with the way things are in my life, relationships and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment