Okay, so after that last post, I talked out my frustrations to Heather, so I'm better today. :)-
"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand." ~Emily Kimbrough
Lelia and her dad came down this weekend...I got to see her pics of New York and graduation...we went shopping and managed to find some really great sales...I found me a really cute little brown halter top, too. Nothing like some new clothes to make a girl feel good. :)-
You should have seen me crawling around on the floor at my Grandmother's house Sunday afternoon, trying to keep up with my 7-month-old cousin...I probably looked ridiculous, but did I care? No, not at all...well, until my uncle commented on me playing under the table, lol. Spending quality time with family is the best.
"There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk." ~Drew Barrymore
No comments:
Post a Comment