Friday, October 14, 2005

Peace Amid the Trials

So my co-worker now isn't even expected to make it through the weekend...and my Grandma's in the hospital on a ventilator, fighting pneumonia and all-over fluid build-up- she's always been as healthy as a horse, and doctors don't know what the heck is going on with her...my mom's having a really hard time with it all...
Strangely enough, I've been feeling really at peace the last couple of days, despite all the problems and sickness going on around me...it's very comforting...

I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised...
~Psalm 18:1-3a

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom