Monday, October 10, 2005

Things on My Mind

"I think I think too much. And then I think too much about thinking too much. I'm an overthinker." ~Jennifer Aniston
Boy, does that sound familiar... :)-


"There are places in my heart and corners of my mind
That I’ve hidden from Your light
Like buried treasure deep inside of me
I don’t want You to see, I keep it to myself

But You give Your love to me
You open up Your heart unselfishly
Lord, in Your embrace now I can say, I surrender

Everything I held so precious
Everything I kept away
I give it up, give it up
All for You, I give it all for You
Everything I held as treasure
I give it all for You, I give it all for You..."
--Joy Williams, "Surrender"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When I stumble
When I fall
When I’m walking ten feet tall
Your love is there day after day
Even at the worst extreme
Or after I have been redeemed
Your love is there
And it won’t let me go...
If there’s one thing I can be sure
It’s that the love of the Lord endures..."
--Joy Williams, "The Love of the Lord Endures"

Last night was another bad night...but I'm much better today. I've started thinking about something lately, something that I don't really want to do, but it may be time to do it, because things just haven't been the same for a while now...I'm not sure what started it- I guess it's just been a gradual thing. Something's gotta give, no matter what I decide...cause it just ain't working for me now the way it used to...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom