Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Really Think About It...

"There's a sensitivity chip missing there." ~Jennifer Aniston
You know who you are...if you don't know what I'm talking about, then it probably isn't you...or on second thought, maybe it is. :)

"...How the hell'd we wind up like this
Why weren't we able
To see the signs that we missed
And try to turn the tables
I wish you'd unclench your fists
And unpack your suitcase
Lately there's been too much of this
But don't think it's too late..."
--Nickelback, "Someday"
There's so much crap going on right now...tension, anger, hurt, miscommunication (or a total lack of communication, depending on who we're talking about)...question is, at what point does a person get tired of it all and say "I quit", and give up trying to reach out to another? How many times do you try to bridge the gap and fail, before you say "Forget it, it's not worth the fight anymore"? When did friends become enemies, or worse, nothing at all? *Just for a little clarification, I'm not just talking about me, though I am included in this web of a mess...

John: [to Amanda] Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.
--quote from Saw
I can't believe I watched that movie last night, but it does make you think...how much is your life, or the life of another's, worth to you? How far would you go to save your life...or another's?

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom