Monday, November 07, 2005

Romantic to the Core :)-

Rusty Ryan: Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.
-- Ocean's Twelve
That one's for you, Joe. :)-

Anne Shirley: Why do people have to grow up and marry, change?
Gilbert Blythe: Oh, you'd change. If someone ever admitted that they were head over heels for you, you'd be swept off your feet in a moment.
Anne Shirley: I would not, and I defy anyone who would try and make me change.
Gilbert Blythe: You do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gilbert Blythe: Anne, There's not going to be any wedding anymore... I called it off. It wouldn't be fair to Christine. There would never be anyone for me but you.
-- quotes from Anne of Avonlea
Oh, how I love that movie...if only more guys could be like Gilbert...one day I'm gonna find my prince...I just hope it's sooner, rather than later. :)-

My mom had surgery on Friday, so my sisters and I have been doing more around the house this weekend- just not cooking...we've had several different people bring food, enough to last us a while...or until my mom's back up to cooking at least, lol...
Car 34 / TB 14 Go Panthers! I never thought I'd see the day when I got into football... :)-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well football is a good thing to get into

Heather said...

Gilbert is a great guy... even if he started out in the entirely wrong way... huh. That's a thought to keep in mind, bungling guys, novel idea. Most are so suave and debonaire ;-)

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom