Monday, December 12, 2005

A Little Christmas Humor :)-


I saw this on a fellow blogger's journal the other day, and decided I couldn't resist posting it myself. :)- Less than 2 weeks till Christmas- can you believe it?! My, how the time flies...

I took some vacation time on Friday to go shopping with Heather and Anna in Cary, and had a great time...I've still got a little more shopping to do, but it shouldn't take much time now. Lounged around the house on Saturday, watched a movie or two...Before Sunrise and Before Sunset are two of the most boring movies I've ever seen- actually, I only watched parts of them, to get the general idea of what they were about. Both movies consisted of the main characters (Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy) walking around, talking the whole time, with the exception of about one scene (maybe). I don't recommend watching them. I also watched Home Alone, which of course is a Christmas classic - a must-watch for me every year around this time. :) After church on Sunday, my family went over to a Christmas dinner, hosted by a couple in my parents' Sunday School class...about 2 hours later, after we finally dragged my dad away from talking with the preacher (my dad loves to talk...I think it runs in the family, lol), we headed back home for a bit (long enough for me to catch a little of the Panthers game, which was more than a little depressing) and then drove up to Raleigh to try and find the Civic center...turns out it's being torn down...you'd think my sisters and I had never seen a tall building before, with the way we were leaning against the windows, trying to see up to the top of buildings. LOL.
Joe text-messaged me Saturday, saying he was coming in today, but I haven't seen him as of yet...we'll see if he shows...it's been months since I've last seen him...
I get to pick my pictures up today- yah!! :)- Pics from House Party, Girls' Night Out, the Christmas party...not sure what else is on there...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom