Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Christmas- the Short Version

This is an extremely condensed version of my Christmas because 1) I'm pressed for time and 2) I'm lazy (lol)...but I had an absolutely wonderful Christmas with family and friends...hope yours was just as wonderful!

~Friday~
*A little last-minute shopping, saw Rusty and his kids
*Hung out with Alaina and her family

~Saturday~
*Cooked
*The Panthers lost- I'm glad I missed the game :)
*Christmas Eve dinner at my aunt and uncle's house
*Alaina got engaged!!! I think I'm gonna be a bridesmaid... :)-

~Sunday~
*Opened gifts
*Church...I didn't want to go originally, because we had so many other things to do before everybody came over, but like my parents reminded me, Jesus is the reason for Christmas in the first place- so who am I to say I'm too 'busy' to go to church on Christmas Day? I'm really glad I went...
*Plenty of food :)-

~Monday~
*Slept in
*Shopped all afternoon...tried on sexy black tops in The Limited with Lelia just for the heck of it :)-
*Spent time with the family at my grandmother's house

~Today~
*Back to work...
*Lunch with Alaina and Heather

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom