Friday, January 06, 2006

For the Horror Movie Lovers...

Sounds like Hostel is right up there with Texas Chainsaw Massacre...why do people like gruesome stuff like this? We've already got enough horrible, unmentionable stuff being done in the real world- what's so great about watching it for entertainment? Am I missing something here?

I finally bought myself a big 'ole scrapbook the other day, and I've almost finished gathering up all the pictures I'm going to use...I'm planning to do one on the college group, 'cause I have so many pictures of all us guys doing stuff, and I think it'll be a really neat scrapbook to look back at when I'm finished. I've just got to remember to take my time doing it... :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom