Monday, January 30, 2006

Keepin' Busy

I've been working on my [Bible Study] scrapbook alot lately, in the hopes of getting caught up to the present within a few more weeks...once I get started on a page, I tend to get rather obsessive about it, playing with it until I get the look I want, and until I get it [near] completed.
Spent some time with Alaina Friday afternoon, watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith...depsite my dislike for the main actor and actress (in real life), I enjoyed the characters they played, and the movie as a whole- although I dreamed last night of people shooting each other, so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't buy the movie after all...
Sunday afternoon I, along with my mom and sister, went to watch/listen to Jennifer Licko perform at the library...she's an Irish and Scottish Celtic/Gaelic singer and dancer, and really good...

Memories of the weekend:
~Watching my one-year-old cousin walk from relative to relative at my Grandmother's house (he's just learning how to walk and still prefers to crawl)
~Attempting to rap a condensed, paraphrased version of a psalm with Heather and Willie...it could have been alot worse, lol

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom