I actually stayed home Saturday, for the first time in what seems like forever- it was just too rainy and cold outside to go do anything (like shopping for the digital camera I'm dying to get). I ended up just working on my scrapbook and lounging around- 'course, half my day was technically already gone when I woke up (around noon)- it's the latest I've slept since middle school, I think, lol.
I watched My Fair Lady Sunday afternoon...I'm not much into musicals, but I was determined to see it, since it's one of those classics, and I've never seen a movie with Audrey Hepburn in it, so I thought, hey, why not. Worked on my scrapbook a little more, then headed to Bible Study. I really enjoyed the lesson- some of what was said last night went right along with things I've been mulling over the last couple of days...like what it takes to go to heaven, to be a Christian, what all you have to "give up"-but I'll save my thoughts on all that for a later post. Heather, Anna, Amber, Kasey and I went out to eat afterwards at Applebees in Fuquay. We had a great time laughing and talking about all sorts of things...like scary movies and cross-eyed guys (I know, we're horrible, just shameless, lol). Heather told me she'd pay for my meal if I asked for one of the waiter's (or the manager's) phone number, but -big surprise- I couldn't make myself do it. Maybe on our next Girls' Night Out... :)-
Favorite memories of the weekend:
~Dancing with my sisters Saturday night (our version of exercising), to anything with a decent beat, till we dropped
~eating out with "the girls" Sunday night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment