Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just Ain't Feelin' It...

I enjoy talking to guys (talking as in conversation, not as in getting together). I enjoy flirting with them, too. :) But most of the time, when any one of 'em starts acting interested in me, I get skittish and back off. Why? I guess because I'm not truly interested back. Just because I enjoy talking to a guy, and maybe even enjoy his company, doesn't mean that I want to date him. But it's annoying at the same time, because why can't I be interested in the guys that actually are interested in me? Seems like it'd be simple enough that way...but, alas, most of the time it's not that easy. For one reason or another, I'm not attracted to the guy that's interested at the time. However, the guy over there that's definitely not interested in me, and probably never will be? Oh, I'm defnitely interested in him. LOL. Go figure. Are my hormones getting crossed up or something? Or have I just not met the right guy yet...? Something tells me it's the latter...
So 'til, then, folks, I guess I'll just keep on conversin' and flirtin', until the day I'm actually interested right back... :)

Stumbled across a cool verse last night:
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end."
--Ecclesiastes 3:11
Note that it says in its time...not everything comes when we want it to. That's what faith (and patience) is for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definetely feel ya - i think the same thing why cant these guys who are GrEaT guys who are interested in me, why can't i be interested back? It really frusterates me sometimes but i know God is teaching me patience as a result. So who is the guy who you are "definetely interested in" are you keeping things from me?

Anonymous said...

i myself am also interested in this guy..you have to have my approval of course...lol :-)

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom