

Heather and I took some pictures of old historic houses last week (on one of the hottest afternoons of the year thus far, I might add), and this was my favorite of all (may have been Heather's, too...?) It looks like a doll house to me, except it's far bigger than the typical doll house. There was a spiral staircase in the third floor, if you looked through the top window hard enough (not sure if you can see it by clicking on the images or not). The details are so elaborate-- I would've loved to see the inside...
1 comment:
Hey Susan,
I was just wondering if you took any pictures at the beach. I feel a little left out over here in Germany. I am sure it was lots of fun. If you do have pictures, maybe you could send me some or post them on your journal.
thanks
Anna
Ps: that house really is gorgeous
Post a Comment