Friday-- work, Raleigh (more work), Sunni Skies (yay!), Chris (phone)
Saturday-- found (and bought) a miniskirt, watched movies, read till midnight
Sunday-- church, lunch with Chris (Iguana's), Bible Study, b-ball tournament
I want a guy that believes what I believe (spiritually speaking). No if's, and's, or but's.
I want a guy that makes me laugh. The more, the better.
I want a guy that I can talk to, and he to me, for hours on end, and not get tired of each other's company.
I haven't found this guy yet...but I know I will one day. And for now, knowing that is enough.
Last night almost felt like old times...and it made me realize how much I miss those days sometimes. We're all growing up and moving in different directions, with various jobs, lifestyles, and hobbies...but somehow, some way, there are those of us that still manage to stick together, and hang in there for each other, remaining throughout life's changes. They are the truest of friends, ones that I hope will always be there for me, and I for them...I love you guys...
I'm going to the beach Thursday-- I can't wait!! :)-
1 comment:
Good summary and light reflection... it seems like a good life that is more or less on track! Enjoy the beach! :-)
Post a Comment