I did the navigating, while Jessamyn drove. I've always been horrible at reading maps, but apparently it's possible to get better with practice. :)-
We walked the beach at midnight. The first night, everybody was shooting off personal fireworks, all up and down the beach. People were everywhere. The second night, there were a few fireworks, and we caught the tail end of a karaoke show a few motels down, on the beachfront. Windy as all get out the second night-- I should've changed out of the miniskirt first (lol).
I got a name and number (aka "Green Shorts"). Just like my co-worker asked me to. :)- (There's more to the story than that, but it would take away all the fun if I wrote all about it in here, now wouldn't it?)
I went into the surf about waist-deep. I know, I'm such a wimp. But it's further than I've ever gone in before. Too bad Green Shorts couldn't convince me to go in further... :)
We rode the biggest rollercoaster at the Pavillion. A big first for me-- I've never set foot on anything like that before. Probably never will again (lol). I thought I was going to die, but I lived to tell about it, so I guess it turned out alright. :)-
I wore my miniskirt! :)- I really enjoyed wearing that thing...and I actually forgot about tugging on it after awhile.
We felt our way through the Mirrormaze at Barefoot Landing. It was fun, and the pictures turned out pretty good.
I tried a Green Meanie. Note to self: Don't drink alcohol while dehydrated-- it only makes things worse. (*I think my days of drinks with alcohol in them are over, though not because of that particular incident. It's been a battle with my conscience for awhile now, and I think the time's come to decide one way or the other.)
It was a wonderful beach trip. Sunny both days, cute guys galore, plenty of things to see and do...we had a blast. I can't wait to do it again... :)
1 comment:
I so wanna go sometime!
Post a Comment