Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Out in the Country



The clouds were so beautiful on Saturday...I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of them. I love living in the country...I hope I always will. What better place to constantly be in awe of God's handiwork? :)-

We had a horrible electrical storm last night. The lightning was extremely sharp and blindingly bright at times. It knocked our power out for six hours. It first went out about 8:00...needless to say, I got plenty of sleep last night-- what else is there to do when it's pitch black inside and outside? The power was back on when I got up this morning, and it didn't appear to do much damage to anything, so I'm happy. And thankful...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice pictures. I almost feel peaceful just looking at them!

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom