Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"The Corpse Bride"

The Corpse Bride: Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any.

The Corpse Bride: [about Victor's dead dog, Scraps] What a cutie.
Victor Van Dort: You should have seen him with fur.

Victoria Everglot: What if Victor and I don't like each other?
Maudeline Everglot: Hmpf! As if that has anything to do with marriage. Do you suppose your father and I like each other?
Victoria Everglot: Surely you must, a little.
Maudeline Everglot, Finnis Everglot: Of course not!

Maggot: Let me at him! Let me at him! Don't hold me back!
Elder Gutknecht: [holding crowd back] Wait! We must abide by their rules! We are amongst the living.
Maggot: [after Lord Barkis drinks potion] Not any more!
Elder Gutknecht: Yep. You're right. He's all yours.

Bonejangles: I love a woman with meat on her bones!


--A weird, but good, movie. :)- The special features included how the puppets were made, which I thought was really cool. And the soundtrack was really pretty-- a little haunting at times, maybe, but I like a little creepy music every now and then. All in all, I thought it was an entertaining movie.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Good quotes from one of the more enjoyable movies of recent years!

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom