Monday, December 11, 2006

Favorite Shots from the Weekend





top picture: river at the edge of my grandparents' land, across the road from my house

middle picture: top half of a tree (I'm thinking it must've fallen on my dad's fence, so he had to cut it down, but I don't know that for sure.)

bottom picture: a well-worn path between the pastures, leading to the pond (the river is a ways behind the brush to the far left)

I took alot more shots than this yesterday afternoon (as I'm sure most would guess), but these were my favorite ones...enjoy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love the picture of the path. Roads, paths, trails... for whatever reason evoke a sense of awe and joy in me. The best part of the sad addiction of being a runner (years and years ago, I'm rehabilitated these days, lol!) was just seeing the road before me. Thanks for the feel good: a new path!

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom