"It's a truth universally acknowledged that the moment one area of your life starts going okay, another part of it falls spectacularly to pieces."
~Bridget Jones
Sometimes I feel like this quote describes my life perfectly, though I'm not in one of those moments right now, thank goodness...
1 comment:
I have that quote in my Instant Messenger profile. I like this one too: "And that was it. Right there. Right there. That was the moment I suddenly realized that unless some thing changed soon I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine and I'd finally die fat and alone and be found three weeks later, half-eaten by wild dogs." You wouldn't think Bridget Jones would be much of an inspiration for anything, but I actually found it to be at least a small part of what motivated me to finally get a life and get out of my mom's house. Haha. But then, I never denied that I'm a dork.
Post a Comment