Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Labyrinth That Is My Mind...

I talked to a good friend of mine last night, and the conversation eventually led to things that I didn't really want to think about, but needed to...things I've pondered in the back of my mind for awhile, but don't allow to come to the surface very often. I tend to overanalyze and overthink alot of things...this particular "thing" being no exception. If everyone has their "demons"...then my thoughts would probably be mine, more often times than not. The mind can be a dangerous thing...thoughts can take a life of their own (figuratively speaking) if not put in their proper place when they need to be.
The key is to hand these problems (thoughts, etc.) over to God...because with God, all things are possible...I just have to be reminded of that every once in a while.
Today's been a good day so far, despite my thoughts...and I'm confident that the rest of the day will be just as good, if not even better...
Have a good one...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom