Friday, February 16, 2007

Queen of Vague (Or So I've Been Told)

Valentine's Day royally sucked for me this year...but that was my own fault, and no one else's. I'm doing much better now. It's all in the mindset...

Sometimes it takes another person's comments to get you headed in the direction you really need to go...even if you didn't really want to hear it, but knew you needed to.

I try too hard to be accommodating, flexible, and easy to please...sometimes my feelings and thoughts get lost in the process as a result.

I really am okay, for those that may have worried (or so the word on the grapevine goes)...I just need to change a few things, including my mindset, and everything will be just as it needs to be. But things are already looking up...

Have a good one... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are looking up because you have me for a Valentine!!! Jk i know what you mean about it being all in the mindset or whatever - sometimes i feel like such a bad person when i think things...but enough about me i won't see you this weekend which makes me sad :-( but we should get together this coming up week! Much love!

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom