Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Just Starting this Book...

"We're all destined to leave some kind of mark. I really believe that. We're all meant to walk a certain path at a certain time in a certain direction for a certain purpose. I believe that too. But I also believe we miss our marks from time to time, and without a certain push in the right direction we might never find the path we were meant to follow."
~Denzel Washington
(taken from A Hand to Guide Me)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Purpose... where does our purpose come from and when people write like this, do they see, really see that they have or have not found said purpose?

I believe that we have a purpose and that many of us on this earth realize that but never see what it is because they've hidden from the one who can tell them what that purpose is.

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom