Sunday was my 24th birthday. The whole weekend ended up feeling like my birthday, though. I was spoiled rotten...and I don't believe I've ever felt more loved on my birthday.
~3 birthday cakes -- red velvet from the Hancocks; chocolate, no wait, white (lol-- sorry, babe, I know you tried hard) cake from Joey and my friends; and another white cake from my family...I'm not a huge cake person these days, either...but I ate at least one piece of each of those cakes, you better believe.
~presents, presents -- cards, pictures frames, movie passes, CDs and DVDs, gift cards, scrapbook, a cool little pocket book made entirely of zippers, and money
~oh, the food -- Romano's (?) Macaroni Grill (alot of food for your money--come real hungry), Hibachi Grill (again, bring your appetite), and Mi Casitas (where much fun was had by all, including me in a sombrero and waiters singing the Happy Birthday song to me in Spanish)
~pictures galore -- plenty to complete a scrapbook page or two
I probably left something out, but you get the idea...it was a great way to spend a weekend...and a birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment