~I love pottery...I managed to only spend $28 at Sanford's Pottery Festival this weekend...I'm extremely proud of myself, lol.
~Cooking is fun...when I've got the time. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, or maybe it's because I have a boyfriend, or maybe it's because of something entirely different...regardless, I'm slowly learning to cook more things...and I'm enjoying it.
~Scrapbook #3 is in the works...just not sure which idea/theme to run with yet. Sisters, adventures with my best friend, family...so many possibilities...
~For the first time since...high school, maybe?...I'm gaining some weight. Not enough to have to buy new clothes or anything (at least not yet, lol), but I can feel a difference all the same. I think it's my boyfriend's fault...probably a combination of eating out alot more often, and being really happy. :)
~Spring cleaning can unearth some interesting things...like old notes from exes, best friends, and old high school friends that I haven't seen/talked to in years. Good for a few laughs and a trip down memory lane.
~Plannin' another Winston Salem trip later this month...haven't been since last May...definitely looking forward to it...
~Temptations/Four Tops concert at Alabama Theatre July 27th-- yeah baby! Now if we can just figure out the sleeping arrangements... :/
~Life's a blur these days...I'm just trying my best to keep up with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment