"You're killin' me, Smalls. Killin' me."
"I'm sorry..."
"Yeah, I am, too..."
Don't play with fire...'cause it will burn you eventually.
Bought myself a Nikon D40x this weekend-- woohoo! My new favorite toy... :)-
Went to the lake yesterday, for the first time ever, and had alot of fun...I hope to do that again before too too long.
Also went to a wedding this weekend. After the reception, an older lady from my church came up and said "Okay, one down, one more to go" while looking dead at me. What the world?! I'm the next in line now? No pressure or anything, though...geez...
2 comments:
Next time wait until there is a funeral and go up to her and say...one down i guess you're next! hehe i'm glad you had fun at the lake even if you didn't come on the boat with me!
Whoa, scary last paragraph! Please take anon's advice above, because REALLY, some people should just-- well, never mind ;-)
Post a Comment