Tuesday, August 07, 2007

You've Been Quoted :)-

"Samuel L.'s in that Jackson!" ~Wesley

"Great development for in-person interaction." ~Joey

Ah, man...I went to Swansboro/Emerald Isle this past weekend with a group of friends and had a blast. Alot of sunbathing, talking...flirting...and eating, of course. Rebuilding a friendship...and attempting to figure out the future course of another. Sleep...not so much. Finally went all the way out in the ocean this time...with much assistance from friends, lol-- I managed to swallow a bunch of salt water and skin up a knee in the process, but it was a good experience nonetheless. Walked the beach after midnight...experimented with my new camera on the pier...the trip as a whole was great. Now I just need to catch up on some sleep...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom