Thursday, September 20, 2007

Moments from the Beach





--watching Panthers football with Michael

--bowling...but definitely NOT all the gutter balls I threw, lol

--wearing my miniskirt :)-

--cooking spaghetti with Michael

--listening to Michael Buble & The Temptations on the car ride home...Joey and I were tearin' it up, lol

--walking the beach at midnight with Heather

--volleyball, guys vs. girls-- Girls dominated!! :)

--pretty beach sunset...thankfully I had one of my cameras with me

--me and Anna, waking up the guys (okay, well, just Michael & Joey) :)-

--driving out of our way to Morehead City for breakfast (at the time it wasn't funny, but it's easy to look back on it now and laugh)

--browsing at Best Buy...so Joey could get his Best Buy fix :)-

--one-on-one conversations

--Wesley, wanting to call me a liar (you had to be there)
[Wesley: "Just say 'I wasn't canoodling.' Just say it."
Me, a few minutes later: "Okay...I wasn't canoodling."
Wesley (grinning): "LIAR!" ]

--going to bed laaate, and sleeping in late

--a nice drive home (as opposed to the major thunderstorm we drove down in)

--gummy bears, Oreo-iced birthday cake

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom