Been playing around with another blog for a couple of months now...I think I finally have it up and ready to go. I've got it listed under my blog links (Everyday Moments). The idea is to list out things I'm thankful for, hopefully on a weekly basis. Not just the obvious things, like my faith, my family, and my friends. Rather, it's more about the little things that happen on a day-to-day basis, things you don't necessarily think about...unless you truly stop and think about it. I'm hoping that it'll become easier to list things as I do it on a more regular basis...and maybe realize in the process of it all, how thankful I really should be for the little things that happen in life...and how grateful I am that I encounter, notice, and appreciate those "little moments" every day.
So check out the blog if you have time today...let me know what you think.
1 comment:
Very cool. I had a professor who kept a "blessings journal" where he would record just those very things you are talking about. On down days, he would read through the journal as a reminder of all of the good in his life. I hope yours provides a similar blessing to you!
Post a Comment