--cooked Friday night...everybody loved it but me...seems I've found a way of cooking potatoes that I don't care for...
--helped out with CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) most of Saturday...stepped out of my comfort zone a little and got a little sunburnt, but all in all, had a good time
--real good food and Walk the Line with Michael Saturday night
--Homecoming Sunday at church...seeing familiar faces from the past...a full church...and can we say food?! :)-
--Tony's birthday party...Baker chasing me around the yard, with absolutely no success at catching me, lol...laying on the pool table, trying to capture a perfect shot...keeping up with Ricky at the football bean bag toss...kicking Michael's butt at air hockey, haha...taking group shots using my camera's self-timer...
4 comments:
ok, I have to ask: what did you do to the mighty spud that made you less than thrilled?
I sliced them real thin and layered them in a baking dish, added onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic, and Parmesian cheese, and drizzled them with butter. Then I baked it for a while. I don't know why I didn't like it. I love them cooked any way on the stove, and whole baked potatoes...something about the seasonings mixed together, or how it smelled, or the texture of the potatoes after being baked...maybe a combination of all those things, I don't know. *shrugs*
Hmmm... sounds tasty enough. Sorry they didn't turn out so well!
At least everybody else in my family loved 'em... :)
Post a Comment