I was reading a blog today and came across a post on blessings, and it got me to thinking about the things I'm thankful for in my life.
being able to spend time with friends
texts from my mama (it's a new thing for her, but always makes me smile when I get one now)
a friend's baby news
my husband's recent promotion at work
spending time with my huskies -- still trying to find a job, but the time I get to spend with them is something I'll always treasure
stumbling across several really neat blogs -- some inspirational, some cute, some just plain funny
seeing someone experience real happiness and love again
making it by with little to nothing in the bank at times
witnessing some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen while driving around this winter
I'm sure there are many more that could be listed, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.
What are your recent blessings?
No comments:
Post a Comment