Went to a Mardi Gras themed, murder mystery dinner party a couple of weekends ago, hosted by good friends of mine and my husband's. They had decorated the place in Mardi Gras colors, including these neat little curly-cues taped to the ceiling. I took a few shots of them from the side, then thought it might be neat to try some looking straight up into them. I like the end result. :)
"From now on, I am going to grab the good times with both arms. I am going to walk outside and feel the sun on my face and learn to laugh, really laugh again. Most of all, I'm going to take the love that comes my way and hold on to it for dear life. Sometimes we don't need new scenery, just new eyes." ~ Dawn Miller
Monday, March 05, 2012
Looking Up
Went to a Mardi Gras themed, murder mystery dinner party a couple of weekends ago, hosted by good friends of mine and my husband's. They had decorated the place in Mardi Gras colors, including these neat little curly-cues taped to the ceiling. I took a few shots of them from the side, then thought it might be neat to try some looking straight up into them. I like the end result. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom
No comments:
Post a Comment