Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank You, Lord, For This Rain

The last few days it has been miserably hot, considering it's in the 80's and only March. I usually love summer and the hotter temps, but I'm not ready for it yet. We had a mild winter-- very mild, in fact-- so I'm not ready for warmer weather yet.

The pollen has been crazy. Yellow coats everything outside. Yesterday I was outside for a bit doing yard work, and instead of smoke or dust clouds, it was definitely pollen blowing in clouds from trees to whatever else it could attach itself to. Yuck. Made me want to hold my breath the whole time I was out there.

The air conditioning isn't working right in our house. As in, it isn't working at all. The AC guys came and fixed it a few days ago, but within a day or so, it stopped again. What's worse than hot weather in March? Not having air conditioning to make it better inside.

I felt a cool breeze blowing through a little earlier tonight when taking the dogs out, and now it's raining. I've opened the windows to let whatever cool breeze there may be blow through the house.

Thank you, Lord, for the rain...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom