How do you know when it's time to let someone go...when the relationship causes more pain than happiness, when you can no longer agree about anything...? How long do you hold on and try to fix the relationship, try to build it back up? How long is too long? If it's a real friendship, shouldn't you be able to overcome the obstacles in the way? I feel like I'm in a waiting period...I've come to a fork in the road, and I don't know which way I should go. I don't want to hold on for too long, but I don't want to let go too soon either...how can you have a friendship without trust? You can't. How do you rebuild that trust?
I have hope for my future- God's given me that. I know that whatever happens, happens for a reason, and God's got a plan for me...I just wish I knew what to do about my tattered friendship...it was built on trust, but that trust has been shattered. Can the friendship be revived, Lord? Can the obstacles be overcome, can the trust be restored? How long must I wait, how long must I endure...give me patience, Lord, and the strength to endure this trial...I'm so confused and unsure of what I should do...I surrender it all to You, Lord...
No comments:
Post a Comment