Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Halloween's almost here... :)

Man, what an awesome day I've had so far...dressed up real cute for work (all the staff did-a la Halloween garb)...all 3 of my classes were cancelled, back to back...a test was postponed till next week...got back my pictures from the State Fair and Virginia (and others)...what a day, what a day! :)

Yeah, so I'm going to a Halloween party this comin' Sunday night...definitely looking forward to it...got a great costume...going to have a little fun, maybe surprise some people while I'm at it. :)
Watched Hocus Pocus this weekend...I have to watch that movie at least once during the Halloween season, or it's just not Halloween to me. I also watched Serendipity, which has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween...it's based on fate bringing people together. Not sure what to think about leaving who I date or marry to fate...I'll leave it to God, though. :)

outlook: optimistic, happy,thankful...and just downright giddy :)

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom